One-pot pasta has been the go-to for busy moms & dads for years, but in true TGS fashion, we like to take things to the next level! Whether it be for Valentine’s Day, stay-at-home date nights, or any other occasion when you want a simple yet tasty meal, follow the directions for this One-Pot Truffle Fusilli pasta dish and prepare to be amazed.
- 1 17oz box *Organic Kamut Fusilli Selezioni Monograno
- 1 bottle*Mariangela Prunotto organic arabiatta tomato sauce
- *Borgo de’ Medici Carpaccio Black Truffles, roughly chopped
- *Cavalli Balsamico, Classico, 1-2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp *Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp *The French Farm Veggie Rub
- 1tbsp *White Truffle Butter
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 cups boiling water (more if needed)
- 3oz *Pecorino Romano
- Salt & pepper
All items marked with an * are in stock at TGS
In a large pot, sauté onion, garlic, and French Farm Veggie Rub in EVOO over medium-low heat until soft and fragrant. Add tomato sauce, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium-low heat for five minutes, stirring regularly.
Add uncooked pasta and boiling water. The sauce will be very runny and watery. Stir gently. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the sauce has thickened & pasta is al dente. Season to taste once most of the water has been absorbed. Now for our favorite part… Stir in butter and truffles.
Serve immediately with Pecorino grated over top.
For extra veggies, stir in 2 handfuls of spinach until wilted.
For meat lovers add cooked pancetta or meatballs.
For an extra cheesy dish, top with burrata.
And of course, don’t forget the perfect bottle of wine from our wine shop!
We would love to see your Cooking with TGS recipes! Tag us with #cookingwithTGS and we might feature your dish on Instagram!